Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I change my mind!


I change my mind,
About the scams that were never meant for me.
The hallucinations that were dictated for thee.
The raptures of time that were lost in thought.
The good times wasted that were priceless and never bought.
The creepy little story that crept silently into my mind
The artificial love that practically made me blind.
The "Reader's Digest", with an article on 'Happiness'.
Semi-functional or dis-functional memoirs of suicide notes.
The unrealistic but happily sadistic stolen quotes.
The fractured organ which lay bloodless and cold.
The piece of bread filled with green unwanted molds.
The cruelest of famine that was brought about with the wet weather.
The particles of dust that never stayed together.
The syllables which made no sense without a rhyme.
The deciphered language of anger that could only be a crime.
The song "Hallelujah" that was just not written about mass.
The penguins of Australia wear their tuxedo fur with class.
The dance moves that were forgiven with patience and emancipation.
The richest that were undone with the gain of a nation.
The reasons are not very difficult to find ,
Why I suddenly change my mind!



No comments: